Welcome to Fant Memorial Library's Study Space Reservation Site.
To see a picture of the study space that you are interested in, click the info button to the left of the space name. While doing this, you will see a list of all features available in the space.
Study Room Policy
- Rooms are reserved for academic use for MUW and MSMS students only.
- Students must reserve a study room using their school email address.
- Study rooms may not be reserved for more than two hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be reserved once per student per day.
- The student reserving the study room must verify their ID number at the Checkout Desk before the room will be unlocked.
- There is a 30-minute grace period after the start of the reservation time. Students who do not show after 30 minutes forfeit their reservation.
- The student reserving the room assumes responsibility for the state of the room. Please leave the room as you found it. Please clean the whiteboard and toss any trash when you leave.
Welcome to the Faculty/Staff Room Reservation site.
These rooms are reserveable by faculty and staff of MUW and MSMS only. If you are a student trying to reserve a study room, click here. If you'd like to reserve the GPG Multipurpose Room for a campus organization or larger meeting for an event, please do so through Resources Management's online reservation page.
Faculty/Staff room guidelines:
- Please check in with someone at the checkout/return desk prior to your meeting time so they can unlock the rooms for you.
- If you request equipment for this room, please pick it up at the checkout/return desk before your meeting, and return it there afterwards.
- If you need to rearrange the setup of the room for your meeting, please do so! We ask that you return the room as you found it when your meeting is over.