Welcome to Fant Memorial Library's Study Space Reservation Site.
We have updated our study space reservation policy for Fall 2020. Please take a moment to review our study space policy listed below.
To see a picture of the study space that you are interested in, click the info button to the left of the space name. While doing this, you will see a list of all features available in the space.
Study Room Policy
- Rooms are reserved for academic use for MUW and MSMS students only.
- Students must reserve a study room using their school email address.
- Study rooms may not be reserved for more than two hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be reserved once per student per day.
- At this time, all study rooms are only available for one person at a time.
- The student reserving the study room must verify their ID number at the Checkout Desk before the room will be unlocked.
- There is a 30-minute grace period after the start of the reservation time. Students who do not show after 30 minutes forfeit their reservation.
- The student reserving the room assumes responsibility for the state of the room. Please leave the room as you found it. Please clean the whiteboard and toss any trash when you leave.